09 janvier 2020
6th February 2020
The Go France guide was created by Audencia´ s Career Center and Alumni Team as a resource for internationals considering a career in France after their studies.
The launch event of the 6 February 2020 aims to bring the conversation live for all stakeholders involved in the talent acquisition process. The round table composed by HR professionals, international companies and Alumni will showcase the myths and realities of working in France and the added value of diversity and international teams for businesses.
Who is the event for?
- Companies engaged with diversity in the workplace will be able to benchmark on the most efficient recruitment and onboarding processes, as well as on good examples of multicultural engagement and management.
- Headhunters will be able to meet recruiting companies and candidates while sharing their knowledge on how to make the most of an international CV in the French market, unveiling the niche sectors and functions to watch out for.
- For international students, this this event will help prepare for job-hunting in France and boost the network of contacts.
- Alumni will be able to expand their network, meet peers and share their experience working in France. It will also provide useful information about companies that work with international teams and their internal processes.
Join us for this rich discussion on Global Talent and Career !
Moderator: Pauline Warlet, International Content Manager, Welcome to the Jungle
- Anne-Marie Husser, HR Director France-Luxembourg, Amazon (Alumna)
- Lorène Chenard, Talent Développent Manager, Valeo
- Véronique Denant, Associate Director and Coach, ALPHEE
- Anahid Hanimyan, Senior Head Hunter IT/Telecom, PLES Convergence
- Lorena Rodriguez Mendoza, Salesforce Alliance Manager, IBM (Alumna)
- Nancy Yinan Guan, Product Manager, Curver (Alumna)
To participate register here: https://together.audencia.com/public/events/event/583
Event free of charge but, due to the limited seats available, prior registration is essential.
Date: Thursday 6 February 2020
Venue: Audencia Paris Campus, 95 rue Falguière
19:30 Round Table